I’m so happy i got me and Bailey vip tickets to the wonder years before they sold out. That’s a pretty awesome score if you ask me.
✘ Help us get rid of some stuff!
Because of our upcoming trip to Disneyland—where we will undoubtedly buy a lot of merch we do not currently have room for—we’re doing a giveaway to make space for things that we get while we’re there.✘ Details
- You must be following frickgerard and desparate. We will check, so please don’t lie!
- Reblog this as much as you want. Likes do not count towards winning, but you can like this post to bookmark it.
- Giveaway blogs don’t count. Please reblog this to your actual blog!
- We’re paying for shipping and we’ll ship internationally!✘ Prizes
- My Chemical Romance tank top - L (x)
- My Chemical Romance sweater - M (x)
- My Chemical Romance shirt - M (x)
- Fall Out Boy anchor shirt - L (x)
- Brand New Daisy shirt - M (x)
- Of Mice & Men shirt - M (x)
- La Dispute sweater - M (x)
- 2 phone cases of your choice from Etsy (x)
- Your choice of either a cat mug or a dog mug (x, x)
- Custom threaded headphones in 1-3 colors of your choice (x)
- Any two pieces of jewelry from Etsy that total ≤ $30 (x)
Other:✘ The winner will be chosen on Wednesday, December 11th.✘ Update
If this reaches 5,000 notes, I’ll throw in a picture of MCR that Gerard signed (x)
Reminder that this is ending soon so make sure you reblog!!
hey guys this ends tonight at midnight (pst) so keep reblogging if you want a chance to win!!!
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
when straight guys ask how lesbian sex works i feel really bad for their girlfriends because if you dont understand how to have sex with a girl in any way other than repeatedly putting your dick in her you are having some really bad sex
I want to reblog this 100 times but I’ll just do it once